EMC Europe, the leading EMC Symposium in Europe, will be held at The Swedish Exhibition & Congress Centre in Gothenburg, Sweden, September 5-8, 2022. We are pleased to invite and encourage all those working in the field of electromagnetic compatibility to participate in this prestigious event.
EMC research and conferences in Europe have a long tradition. The series of independent EMC Symposia based in Wroclaw, Zurich and Rome running every second year, has now merged into EMC Europe which is organised annually in a European city to provide an international forum for the exchange of technical information on EMC.
EMC Europe 2022, Gothenburg, will consist of four days oral and poster presentations, workshops, tutorials, special sessions and an exhibition. The organisers aim at making this a technical rewarding conference and your stay in Gothenburg a very pleasant one.
Download First Announcement (EN): Download
Download First Announcement (CN): Download
Download Call for Papers (EN): Download
Authors are invited to submit original contributions on all EMC-related aspects in the technical areas listed in the following. Only full 2-column papers 4-6 pages in length, in IEEE format, will be considered by the deadlines. The paper should clearly explain the originality and the relevance to EMC, and should be uploaded in PDF-format through the symposium web-site (www.emceurope2022.org) where detailed guidelines and paper templates can be found.
All submitted papers will be evaluated by a peer review process and accepted papers presented as either poster or orally will be submitted for publication in IEEE Xplore. In addition, workshops, tutorials and other special sessions will be organised to provide up-to-date practical help to those new to the subject or requiring an update, as well as to address in-depth topical subjects.
- EM Environment, Lightning, Intentional EMI & EMP, High Power Electromagnetics, ESD
- Transmission Lines, Cables, Crosstalk, Coupling
- Shielding, Gasketing & Filtering, Grounding
- Measurement & Instrumentation, Emission, and Immunity, Chambers & Cells, Antennas
- Advanced Materials, Nanotechnology, NEMS & MEMS, Smart Sensors
- Computational Electromagnetics, Model Validation
- Semiconductors, PCB, Electronic Packaging & Integration, Power & Signal Integrity
- Power Systems, Power Quality, Power, Electronics, Smart Grids
- Wired & Wireless Communications, UWB, Power Line Communications, Spectrum Management
- Automotive, Railway Systems, Naval Systems, Aircraft & Space Systems
- Human exposure to EM fields, Biological, Effects, Medical Devices & Hospital Equipment
- Standards and Regulations, EMC Management, EMC Education
- EMC in Security and Safety Applications
- EMC in Industrial Environments
- EMC in Military Applications
- Any other relevant topic