Workshops and Tutorials
Workshops and tutorials will be organized to provide up-to-date practical help to those new to the subject or requiring an update, as well as to address in-depth topical subjects.
Workshops and tutorials are planned for the first day of the conference, September 5. The day is divided into four timeslots, two before lunch and two after. Each timeslot has a duration of 1 hour and 40 minutes (100 minutes) and there is a coffee break between timeslots.
A tutorial has preferably a duration of one or two timeslots and is typically given by one or two persons.
A workshop has preferably a duration of two or four timeslots (half or full day) and is typically arranged as a session with a suitable number of presentations by different presenters.
You are invited to submit a proposal for a workshop or tutorial contributing on any EMC-related aspects in the technical areas listed below. The proposal shall be sent in PDF-format to firstname.lastname@example.org by the deadline March 16.
The following information should be included in the proposal:
– Type of session, Tutorial or Workshop
– A descriptive title
– Name and contact information for proposer
– The wanted number of timeslots, preferably 2 (half-day) or 4 (full day)
– Short abstract describing the content (making it possible to judge relevance)
- EM Environment, Lightning, Intentional EMI & EMP, High Power Electromagnetics, ESD
- Transmission Lines, Cables, Crosstalk, Coupling
- Shielding, Gasketing & Filtering, Grounding
- Measurement & Instrumentation, Emission, and Immunity, Chambers & Cells, Antennas
- Advanced Materials, Nanotechnology, NEMS & MEMS, Smart Sensors
- Computational Electromagnetics, Model Validation
- Semiconductors, PCB, Electronic Packaging & Integration, Power & Signal Integrity
- Power Systems, Power Quality, Power, Electronics, Smart Grids
- Wired & Wireless Communications, UWB, Power Line Communications, Spectrum Management
- Automotive, Railway Systems, Naval Systems, Aircraft & Space Systems
- Human exposure to EM fields, Biological, Effects, Medical Devices & Hospital Equipment
- Standards and Regulations, EMC Management, EMC Education
- EMC in Security and Safety Applications
- EMC in Industrial Environments
- EMC in Military Applications
- Any other relevant topic