Welcome to our meeting place!
Every year, around 2 million people from all over the world choose to visit the Swedish Exhibition & Congress Centre and Gothia Towers to meet, eat, stay overnight and develop business, products and ideas. We offer everything from hotels, shops, theatres, spas and restaurants to exhibition halls and various meeting facilities. All under one roof. Our vision is to become Europe’s most attractive meeting place by offering the best overall experience.
When you visit us you also visit Gothenburg. Our location is in the heart of the city, with all it has to offer close at hand. Whether you visit us on business for a trade fair, meeting or congress, or on pleasure to take in a spectacular show, dine out or spend time with your nearest and dearest, we hope that you always enjoy a memorable experience. One that will bring you back time and again.
100 years in the heart of Scandinavia
The world is changing. And so are we. You too. But there is still nothing to beat the power of meeting face-to-face. We are the living proof. Every day we see how successful meetings drive developments forward. Ideas become reality, challenges find solutions, businesses develop and new contacts are created.
In 1918 we hosted Sweden’s first major trade fair in Gothenburg. Today, we are a global meeting place with everything from hotels, shows, restaurants and spas to trade fairs and every type of space for people to get together.
We continue to develop. Our vision is to become Europe’s most attractive meeting place by offering the best overall experience. Right at the heart of Scandinavia.
We are now continuing our successful journey and are looking forward to meet you!
• 2 million visitors each year.
• 5 restaurants and bars. From haute cuisine to our famous shrimp sandwich.
• 1 200 hotel rooms, including 11 luxury suites.
• 60 meeting rooms for 2 to 9 000 guests.
• Congress hall for 1500 people.
• Parties and banquets for up to 7 000 guests.
• More than 30 trade shows & exhibitions with 8 000 exhibitors per year.
• 41 000 square metres for exhibitions and congresses.
• The Theatre – a world-class arena where you can enjoy the biggest shows and artists.
• Upper House, five-star hotel with its own restaurant.
• Exclusive spa on 3 floors with a glass-bottomed pool outside the tower facade.
The Swedish Exhibition & Congress Centre
Conference and exhibition venue, EMC Europe 2022
For more information see: http://www.svenskamassan.se/en/