Student travel grant
EMC Europe 2022 proudly announces travel grants for students who have registered and co-authored an accepted paper in EMC Europe 2022, on a competition basis. Up to two awards will be granted, each ranging up to 500 Euro subject to travel reimbursement. The recipients will be selected by an awards committee.
Conditions for receiving an award are as follows:
- The applicant must be an author or co-author of an accepted paper in the EMC Europe 2022 conference.
- The applicant must be a full-time student registered toward a Bachelors, Masters, or Ph.D. degree in a college or university when submitting their applications.
A student who is awarded a student travel grant must attend the conference in person. The student must register, attend, and present the paper/poster (also if the student is a co-author) at the conference. During the expense reimbursement stage, the student must show the proof of having registered to attend the EMC Europe 2022 conference. Payment will only be made to the student as long as the award recipient submits the expense report (with receipts) within 45 days after the conference. More details will be provided to the students who are selected to receive the travel grant.
How to apply
The application should be submitted by E-mail to email@example.com, with mandatory title: ”Student Travel Grant for EMC Europe 2022”.
The application must include the following materials:
- A reference letter from your advisor.
- Your up-to-date resume including your citizenship and current address (required), and ethnicity and gender (optional, used to broaden the participation of underrepresented students).
- A half-to-one page letter to state the purpose and what you want to learn by attending the conference.
Application deadline: 1 June 2022
Please address any question to the Student Travel Grant chair, Dr. Kia Wiklundh (firstname.lastname@example.org) with mandatory title: ”EMC Europe 2022 STG Question: Your Last Name”.