What personal data do we collect?
If you, as a customer / exhibitor / participant, have signed an agreement with us, subscribe to any of our newsletters or any of our publications, or if you use our services otherwise, you may provide information that is considered to be personal data.
The types of personal data we collect, depending on the context, may include:
– Name and contact information, including address, mobile number and e-mail address.
– Delivery and billing information, payment information and other information that you provide in connection with the purchase or delivery of a product or service.
– IP address.
Collection of your personal information may be from the following sources:
– Via our websites, if you have purchased something through our e-commerce, subscribe to our newsletter or fill in a contact form.
– When you contact us via email.
– By contract or other business contact, if you are a contact person.
What do we have personal data for?
If you have ordered a service from us, you have entered into an agreement with Provinn AB, and we process your personal information in order to administer your order and to deliver the product or service you have ordered. (Complete agreement)
In addition to this, we may use your personal information for the following purposes and for the following legal reasons:
– Business Relationship Management with Customer and Supplier (Compliance Agreement)
– Accounting for Customer and Supplier (Legal Obligation)
– Enable customer service support (Complete agreement)
– Enable the production and distribution of content, for sales and marketing activities, and for communicating with you via email. (Legitimate interest)
– Information about our goods and services (Interested interest)
– To purchase product and service from supplier (Complete agreement)
In the event that a service we provide requires your consent, we will always explicitly ask you to give your consent to such service and to processing your personal information in such a case. You can revoke an agreement at any time.
Storage of personal data
We take all reasonable steps to ensure that your personal information is processed and stored safely. Your personal data will never be stored longer than permitted by applicable law and for the purposes stated above. Your personal information is processed by us during the following periods. Then the personal data is deleted.
– Your information is saved until we have delivered the service or be as you have ordered and no more than three years after your customer relationship with us has been completed. However, this does not apply if we need to save your personal information anymore due to any of the items below.
– If you have contact with us via e-mail, for example, your personal data will be stored for as long as necessary to complete the contact.
– We save such information that constitutes accounting information in accordance with current accounting rules.
– In cases where we process your personal information based on your consent, we will only save your personal information as long as we consent to it.
– We may process your personal data for direct marketing and other sales and marketing activities for up to three years after terminated customer relationship, unless you deny such direct marketing before.
The processing time may be extended in individual cases when warranted.
Transmission to third parties
Provinn AB may transfer your personal information to a so-called Personal Data Counselor and any subcontractor that may assist you in our communication with you, as well as for operation and backup of internal systems. This Personal Data Coordinator and its potential subcontractor will only process your data for specified purposes for these specific purposes.
Your personal information may also be disclosed to fulfill certain legal obligations and may be handed over to the Swedish Tax Agency and other relevant authorities, where permitted and required by law. Provinn AB never transfers any personal data to countries outside the EU / EEA and we do not sell any personal data.
As a participant in Testers’ Day your name and e-mail address will be distributed to the exhibitors signed to the conference. The exhibitors have the right to use your personal data in order to provide you with information and marketing offers on legitimate interest basis. If you don’t want this kind of e-mails you have the possibility to unsubscribe to each exhibitor.
According to the Data Protection Regulations, you own as registered the right to access information about your personal data processed within Provinn AB. To access this information, you will need to submit a signed written request to the address found at the bottom of this page. You also own the right to have treatment limited, object to the treatment or have your data deleted.
We as personal data administrators are required to process personal information that is accurate and relevant based on the purpose. If you believe that a statement about you is misleading or incorrect, or if you wish to withdraw your consent or object to treatment, please contact us. You may file a complaint with the Data Inspectorate if you believe that our processing of your personal information does not occur in accordance with applicable law.
If you want to unsubscribe from our newsletter, there is a link for this in every mailing.
Torbjörn Persson, +46 702 807525