The on-line paper submission system is now open and ready to accept your contribution to EMC Europe 2022 to be held on September 5-8, 2022 in Gothenburg, Sweden. The conference system will be open until the deadline February 16, 2022.
The paper should clearly explain the originality and the relevance to EMC in any of the technical areas listed below. All submitted papers will be evaluated by a peer review process and accepted papers presented as either poster or orally will be submitted for publication in IEEE Xplore. The paper should be a full 2-column paper 4-6 pages in length, in IEEE format.
For templates and instructions – click here
For on-line submission – click here
We look forward to your submissions!
- Electromagnetic Environment, Lightning, Intentional EMI & EMP, High Power Electromagnetics, ESD
- Transmission Lines, Cables, Crosstalk, Coupling
- Shielding, Gasketing & Filtering, Grounding
- Measurement & Instrumentation, Emission, and Immunity, Chambers & Cells, Antennas
- Advanced Materials, Nanotechnology, NEMS & MEMS, Smart Sensors
- Computational Electromagnetics, Model Validation
- Semiconductors, PCB, Electronic Packaging & Integration, Power & Signal Integrity
- Power Systems, Power Quality, Power, Electronics, Smart Grids
- Wired & Wireless Communications, UWB, Communications, Power Line Communications, Spectrum Management
- Automotive, Railway Systems, Naval Systems, Aircraft & Space Systems
- Human exposure to EM fields, Biological, Effects, Medical Devices & Hospital Equipment
- Standards and Regulations, EMC Management, EMC Education
- EMC in Security and Safety Applications
- EMC in Industrial Environments
- EMC in Military Applications
- Any other relevant topic